Below are a list of the various trekking options we provide, if you are interested in something a bit different please contact us
The Day Ride is more suited to the intermediate and experienced rider giving you more time to take in the beauty of the Mendip Hills, Blackdown and the Forests giving you a chance to reach those distant places. A stop off for a hearty lunch is had at either the Burrington Inn situated at the foot of the Rock of Ages or the Swan Inn on the edge of the forest before continueing your journey through the afternoon.
- £80 for adults
- £70 for Children
Day rides start at 10.30am and finish at 4.00pm
A good fun ride through the Forest alongside the stream before hitting ‘The Swan’ a traditional country pub with a roaring fire in the winter and a great garden in the summer. Have some lunch and a laugh before remounting your trusty steed for the return over stunning Blackdown and taking in the spectacular scenery.
The Pub Ride is a firm favourite for all levels of rider and is particularly popular with groups and parties.
- £45 for Adults
- £40 for Children
- 11.30am till 2.30pm
- 12pm till 3pm
- 1pm till 4pm
We do a range of hourly rides which include;
- 1 hour ride; £25 adults (£20 children)
- 1.5 hour ride; £32 adults (£28 children)
- 2 hour ride; £40 adults (£35 children)
- 1/2 leadouts children and RDA only - £12.50
Own a Pony & Pony Club days
Own a Pony Days
A great educational day for children of all ages and levels.
These days cover:
- Stable Management, Grooming, Tacking up, Looking after a pony and its care.
- A hack through the forest
- A lesson in the indoor school
- Lots of fun and games and all children receive a rosette on completion of the day
Pony Club Mornings or Afternoons
- Hack or a lesson
- Stable management
- Fun and Games
- Great for Birthday partys and groups